Getting too crowded here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
And people think I am silly for spending my whole dive in one little area...how could you leave when this is only 1/100 of what was there?!?

And this is my best attempt at getting both of the pipefish in the same shot...I gave up to take pictures of more cooperative subjects!

Great shot, I wouldn't have left that area either!

How much did you have to bribe them all to sit still for that Picture...LOL...

Now that's what I call a full house!

WOW! I sometimes wish I didn't always have to follow the group.....Great pic :D

All you needed was a few drinks, some music and some munchies and it's a party. I wish I could see that much life in one small place. Lucky you!

Lots of subjects. Nice shot! Gotta check that out again.

Thanks for the pictures.

Donna likes to just sit and watch about one or two sqaure ft of reef. She can stay there until her air runs out. If you do it just once, you will be surprised at what you see. I do that from time to time myself.

Lisa, why don't you just tell your buddy you want to stay in one spot for a while. I am sure you know where the boat is.

Great shot. I've always wondered about divers that have to swim hundreds of yards to see one big thing and pass over a million of fasinating smaller things. That's just me.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom