getting to know you...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, it's actually really cool, you get a taste of what it's like to be without your parents on your case 24/7, but at the same time you're not entirely free, so you can;t get into too much trouble. Good prep for college. I'm not going though, I decided to stay here because we just found out my little sister is really sick, so leaving would be a bad/immoral/mean thing to do right now.

anyway, where's anahiem?

boarding school rocks. im definitely going cause this boarding school kicks ***. but i think boarding school is only for certain people. not everyone enjoys it or can put up with it. its basically like college. im excited for summer.im ready for sophmore year to be over...considering that the end of this year means the end of normal high school...thank god!

i heard disneyland sucks..and its nasty. but thats only what some girl from orange county told me..and i really dont like her lol.

my spring activities are the same as usual. no dive trips..yet. hoping for some. my birthday is in less than a month..wooooo

hope everyone is doing swell!

yeah, its definetly only for certain types of people.

jessica's end-of-sophmore-year is going quite badly, in case anyone was wondering lol. cant wait for the next dive trip, though with my current luck my tank will explode or something.

i heard disneylands pretty bad too, but i dunno. lol. rather be there than here.

Happy (almost) birthday, Lindsay!! how old?

<3

Zack's senior year is going quite well, except I haven't quite gotten down to acquiring those 70 service learning hours. Can't graduate unless I have them, so I am now in a mad rush to find every nasty STD clinic in this STD ridden city and ask for a job.

I am looking foward to senior week down in ocean city, and I am then going home to israel for another three months or so. BTW, I am going to Johns Hopkins University here in Baltimore on a free scholarship.

awesomeeeee... is it a good school? lol im gunna be in so much trouble in 2 years, i know NOTHING about colleges. im like "MIT, thats a good school, right?" everyones like 'just stop talking'.. lol.

and why would u wanna work at an std clinic? ew thats soo gross. i would never work at one of those. like, ever. and u need 70 hours? thats a lot for one year, isnt it?

ya. it is. and it's gross for the first week, but so cool. SO cool. I mean, Baltimore is one of the biggest STD cities in the countries (Along with murder rate, needle exchange, and decrpid schools!!), so it's nice to think that I am helping the problem.

You haven't heard of JHU? It's a medium sized school, really known for its hospital and its med program...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom