getting to know you...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
well...since there arent many people in our awesome lil group of ours! and im completely bored out of my mind!!(cause im off school today hehehe) for everyone who is a scubaduck heres a few questions....
1.whats your full name(you dont have to put last name)
2.age
3.favorite color
4.favorite food
5.favorite place
6.play any sports?
7.favorite music
8.and anything interesting about yourself!!

1) Jessica Charlene (pronounced SHAR-lean lol)
2) 15
3) purple/pink
4) hmm.. chinese food.
5) Soccer field lol.
6) hell yeah. Soccer (I'm a die hard player lol), Lacrosse (varsity), Basketball (varsity), volleyball (varsity). lol i'm a competive one.
7) Rap/Hip hops
8) I'm the oldest of five, i hate them all. Except my brothers are okay because they dive. I'm a capricorn. I go to an all girls high school. I speak 5 languages. I'm also bored. But igg now because i have a party to get readii for.

<33 Jes

les see even tho i made the thread i guess ill reply to my own questions..
1.Lindsay Claire
3.purple and lime green
4. corndogs and any cajun food
5. out in the water...ahhh..its great!
6. used to be an all star cheerleader for 11 years...but had to quit cuz every team in louisiana sucks! but now i run cross country and track..and try to tumble whenever i get the chance
7. basically anything...but alternative and rock are my favorites
8. um i have two different size ears. i have 2 older sisters. im from kentucky and a lot of people find that the mascot of my school is a skipper to be quite hilarious(its the captain of a ship lol) im a taurus!

amazingbiologirl:
well...since there arent many people in our awesome lil group of ours! and im completely bored out of my mind!!(cause im off school today hehehe) for everyone who is a scubaduck heres a few questions....
2.age
3.favorite color
4.favorite food
5.favorite place
6.play any sports?
7.favorite music

1. im gonna post allll my nicknames here because im mad bored...charles (actually first name), chaz, chachi, charlie, chuck, chip, chazwick, chad, chadwick, volps, vopli, volpi(actually last name))...middle names matthew..by the way pick whichever nickname u like best and use it, im called so many of those nicknames every day i dont even care anymore...just respond to anything that starts with ch-...my journalism class voted on chaz by the way.

2. 15, soph year sucks.

3. blue. duh. who doesnt love flipping backwards off a boat into deep crystal clear blue water? actually any water... but anyway

4. pepper steak and chili

5. i can have fun anywhere

6. helllll yeah im quite the jock...these are for highschool...football, unfortunately not this year i didnt feel like playing an dnow regretting it, Linebacker and wide receiver, baseball, 3rd base, basketball, shooting/power forward...just for fun i play every other sport in existence except for...yeah actually all of them.

7. anything except that damn country stuff

8. hmm im just going to randomly babble about myself now...i love football on TV, shots of gina lee, ballin with my friends, and TWINS...haha corny i know...hmm im a big fan of the hanging curveball, i love Major League 1 and 2, Bull Duhram, Summer Catch, Remember the Titans, the Mighty Ducks 1,2,3, Scarface, Godfather 1 and 3, GoodFellas, Rocky 1 and 2, all horror flicks made before 1995, Adam Sandler Movies, The Shining(Jack Nicholson is the funniest psycho ive ever seen, and i couldnt sleep for weeks after seeing that kid say REDRUM), i like girls that play sports and girls that are allllllll over you if they like you and they show affection, girls with bellybutton rings, walks on the beach/anywhere, going sledding with 30 of your friends on a golf course and sleeping there, anything to do with diving, and i mean anything, girls willing to try diving, people that are as crazy as i am, Old School, American Pies 1 and 2 (me and my friends ARE those guys...im kevin by the way), i am the biggest jock any of you will ever meet and you can just tell by looking at me how jock i am...im signle right now because its amazing...yeahh sorry i got a little lost there lol...ill stop...laterrrrrr kids

DiveExtreme22:
i like girls that play sports and girls that are allllllll over you if they like you and they show affection, girls with bellybutton rings,
lol.

DiveExtreme22:
i love football on TV, shots of gina lee, ballin with my friends, and TWINS
haha i love that song, even though it's like a commercial. lol.

2.age
3.favorite color
4.favorite food
5.favorite place
6.play any sports?
7.favorite music

Zaqeri Khallal Benzion ______ (last name) arrrrggggh. Everybody thinks I am some Muslim Terrorist when they hear my name.

age 17

Favourite Colour- The blue of the Israeli Flag and Orange (but not together :))

Favourite Food? Schwarma, or a GOOD Felafel with LOTS of Chummus, Thechina, french fries, parsely, lime, and it HAS to be made by an arab vendor off the street. Only the arabs can make felafel.

Favourite place? hmm a lot. I like Taba, Egypt on a good day. I like to camp out and have barbecues (and sandboard) in the Kesui Sand Dunes in Eilot (NOT to be confused with EilAt). I like Georgetown in DC on a good Sunny may day. I like Federal Hill in the day and Fells Point at night in Baltimore. I like my grandfather's penthouse overlooking South Beach in Miami.... Har Hertzel in Jerusalem, the Arab Shuq in Jerusalem... Aqaba in Jordan.

Sports?- Yeah I play some sports. I like them a ot, but I like academics just as much. I am on the Varsity Lacrosse Team (Jess-MIDI, WHATS UP?), Varsity Captain (and best goalie) of the Soccer team, but I am also Captain of the Debate team, I am in a lot of plays at my school, and I am a member of a lot of City Wide organizations like the Students against Budget Cuts, Baltimore Young Democrats (Vice Pres.), and Co Creator and Co Chair of the Left Behind Children of Baltimore (get it, no Child Left Behind). Needless to say- I dont have any free time.

music- anything and EVERYTHING.... things in different languages.... Bollywood... Salsa... Samba.... Zydeco... Jazz... Punk.... Irish Punk.... German Hard Metal... Country... and just the plain everyday stuff.

Anthing to know about me- I am a proud citizen of the State of Israel, but I enjoy American politics....

baltimoron:
I am on the Varsity Lacrosse Team (Jess-MIDI, WHATS UP?), Varsity Captain (and best goalie) of the Soccer team
holla!! guys lacrosse has mad hott guys. for real lol. Soccer is life! What division are you? Did you guys make nationals, or is it a school thing? Holla back.!

whats all this about lacrosse?! theres no lacrosse in louisiana...am i missing out?! probably..and chaz...that probably means that you like every girl in our forum cuz we all dive(wait no...not yet! lol) and we are all amazingly awesome...dont ask me how i know this i just do lol hehe

Lax is soo awesome.... its the best. Ever person in Baltimore knows at least how to throw and catch with a stick.

No... our school is not known well for our sports. We have one of the best Marching Bands in the nation, and Our choir has won INTERNATIONAL events. Our school is a magnet school for smart people- one of the best in the nation. But its still a Baltimore City Public School.... gangs, poor people, barred windows and stuff.... but we are all really smart and we get a smmmmidge more money than all of the other schools... pretty much, we get .75 c instead of .50 cents.... but then again we are the third oldest public school in the Nation- so we got a lot of alumni. we get money for them.

Baltimore has the best lacrosse. Sorry boston- take a back seat.

Baltimore has the best lacrosse. Sorry boston- take a back seat.
ouchh.. sucks cause it's probably true. But our soccer team would whip you. We've gone to nationals every year for the past 5 years, and last season i had 45 goals in 21 games. What now?

and hell yeah, lacrosse is the :censored:. but womans lacrosse is a pansy sport, i get soo many yellow cards because its only 'semi-contact', it's not like mens where u can hit people. sucks.

my school is the opposite. We're not known for our high SAT scores ((lol)), but our athletic department is huge. We so tight about it, though. I feel bad for all the new kids. But last year seven graduating seniors got FULL athletic scholarships to college. Two ivy-leagues, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom