getting to know you...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no, I don't want to be a doctor, but it's known for it's medical system. I applied to a million schools, and got into a fair amount of them. I think I probably appllied to too many, which sucks because then it makes it much harder to choose... But I really like Baltimore (even with its faults), and I liked it enough to stay around for another four years. And I also did get in to two schools in MA, BTW.

aww zach you are sooo smart! good luck with college..and with..std's lol. thats so gross. we only had to have 3 community service hours for civics. and i get those done in like one week at the aquarium.

jess im sorry your end of year isnt goin too swell. i hope it gets better!. and zach im glad your senior year has been swell!!

my birthday is friday...saweeeet 16 for me! whoop whoop!

happy sweet sixteen!!!!!!!!! how was it? did you have a party? did u get ur permit yet??

oohh, niice. so what do you want to do?

Afraid_of_Fish:
happy sweet sixteen!!!!!!!!! how was it? did you have a party? did u get ur permit yet??

oohh, niice. so what do you want to do?

wow guys, long time no talk...lol how have you all been

ehh... good. VERY VERY busy, and that is definately no joke. But as a senior, today was my last day of classes as a high-schooler. It was CRAZY. We really wanted to make a good last impression, so we let loose 3 ducks, 2 goats, and 8 chickens, threw eggs, bleach balloons, put vaseline and baby oil on the handrails and doorknobs and on the floor, messed up the bell schedule, and squirted everyone with water guns. It was a GREAT way to end school. Good thing I wasn't one of the ones arrested, though… :D

my sweet 16 kicked so much *** its not even funny. the night before i went out with my friends and they got me mignon faget ring (new orleans designer..like $90 ring that ive wanted for a long time) and they made me cry (cause im not going to the same school next year..boarding school...yall know) so it was awesome. i loved it. but on my actual birthday i got 14 balloons!! i love balloons. i also got an ipod and a movie and stuff for my dorm and other random junk. ive had my permit since i was 15(you can get it at 15 in louisiana) but im not gettin my license til i go to college due to boarding school. but i dont mind. i hate driving.

kids...we never talk. its disturbing. and chaz...where the hell have you been???

we do never talk. We need to keep up with eachother.

Everything is fine in Rainy Baltimore. Not much to do now since I no longer have classes. I am just waiting until graduation. Right now I should be doing what we call Senior Practicum, which is like a work apprenticeship, but I am just getting a family friend that works at Hopkis to write up something saying I did it. Things are starting to perk up around here… the tourists (the few we get,) are coming back, and it's getting warmer outside. I am just looking forward to the summer. I really can't wait for SENIOR WEEK!!!!

what are all yall doing for summer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom