getting there early - where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ray & Pam - No, we're not on the same flight. We'll be coming in from Newark. But maybe we'll cross paths somewhere :) When we leave the following Sat. we head to Houston though. Have a great trip!

lmorin - Thanks for the suggestion. It turns out the guests before us leave on an early flight, so we can do a 9:00 AM check-in. Yeah! That will make life easier.

I can't believe we leave day after tomorrow. Getting really excited now! :D

DiverDebbie,

You're going to love Bonaire. We're at Capt Dons and like to walk many evenings. We like the Chinese grocery/bar/restaurant North of Capt Dons, Buddy Dives happy hour and walking thru SandDollar/Den Lanam/and little mall area with the ice cream. Seems like more stores pop up each year.
I packed last weekend. When you leave on Sat. look over at Capt Dons pier, we'll be the ones waving at you getting ready for our morning dives. Sorry just couldn't help myself, but after about 6 trips to Bonaire we started staying for 2 weeks last year and its amazing the difference.
Enjoy, hope to get to sleep on the redeye.

Back
Top Bottom