Getting Out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChillyWaters:
Oh how I forget how useful it is to live by the Ocean! 20 minutes and we can be at a number of dive sites.

I would like to try fresh water diving though. Not sure if there is anything notable in Victoria.

- ChillyWaters

Lake Minnewanka is just outside Banff. I guess it's still a full day drive, but there's an entire town under water there. You can swim down main street. Pretty cool stuff from what I've heard.

COLDREDNECK:
I imagine all the southern alberta divers are diving this week , probably retreiving stuff from thier flooded basements. Can you believe the water levels this year!!!!

Yeah, we're just about at our critical point here in Manitoba too.

Canadian_Diver:
Lake Minnewanka is just outside Banff. I guess it's still a full day drive, but there's an entire town under water there. You can swim down main street. Pretty cool stuff from what I've heard.

That would be fun, especially with one of those underwater scooters.

Is there much left? Any partially standing buildings? And how deep is it?

- ChillyWaters

ChillyWaters:
That would be fun, especially with one of those underwater scooters.

Is there much left? Any partially standing buildings? And how deep is it?

- ChillyWaters

From what I understand --- only the foundations are left. Here's a link... Lake Minnewanka

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom