getting in and out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
is there something that one can use to get out of a neoprene drysuit easier?some type of lube or powder?havingmore trouble getting out of the suit..ankle area is the only place thats hard to get out of..the rest is easy

Yeha, that last 6 inches of the leg is a mother. I've heard alot of people say they use a diveskin under the wetsuit to help slide it on, but I have yet to see someone do that, and it seems like more trouble/money than it's worth for effort.
You could always try a little shampoo or soap or even silicone spray to help slide into the suit.

I have heard of people putting plastic bags over there feet to make it slide on and off easier but I havn't tried it.

Good luck.

Chad

...isn't the best idea, as it can make it difficult to repair the neoprene drysuit. I just use a little talcum powder.

Baby oil works great also, what CKHARLAN said is popular. Or you could just cut to the chase and hit

www.lubesuit.com

and be done with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom