Getting Bored, Very, Very Bored

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now if we can all just agree to not respond to the posts in question...we can move on. :wink:

As a neutral observer, i think LK got unfairly flamed by two others who have a personal grudge against him....for whatever historical reason.

imo....LK's comments were in context and the others weren't....

As a neutral observer, i think LK got unfairly flamed by two others who have a personal grudge against him....for whatever historical reason.

imo....LK's comments were in context and the others weren't....

Thanks Naga, I am glad you agree.
This all started over my complaints about a number of dive shops in Pattaya not providing their customers with what they sold to them and refusing to make refunds under any circumstances.
If you see my post regarding an extremely bad day provided to me by Aquanauts in Pattaya and the following replies you will see my point. None of my points have been denied by the shop (as it is all true) and indeed in their own words 'had a good laugh about it'. How professional.
The following problems being that a number of the people posting on here are involved with dive shops themselves. Maybe they all subscribe to the same bad practice and this type of thing is not exclusive to Pattaya as I first thought.

For those of you wondering where the "ignore" function is -

Left click on the name of the person in the post you want to ignore, and a list will appear.

Simply click on "add to your ignore list" and you will not see text from them again.

Good Luck

Yes, there is. LK has the honour of being the only SB user on my ignore list as of 2 minutes ago. So I don't see his posts anymore and am not tempted to react to him.

Shame but me too now. Hijacking the thread about the two lost divers was just too much :shakehead:

For those of you wondering where the "ignore" function is -

Left click on the name of the person in the post you want to ignore, and a list will appear.

Simply click on "add to your ignore list" and you will not see text from them again.

Good Luck

At last you seem to be getting the hang of this. Feel free to post your opinions, also feel free to read what you want to and ignore what you dont want to read.
I can assure you I do exactly the same.

Shame but me too now. Hijacking the thread about the two lost divers was just too much :shakehead:

I only expressed my distaste for idle speculation by a number of individuals on this thread about the accident.

Which I am sure only the most stupid would not agree now that all the speculation would have now proved to be wrong. I would again like to thank Mermaids for their concise facts posted about this unfortunate accident.

I repeat my question to those concerned, What purpose did any of the incorrect speculation serve???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom