Getting Bored, Very, Very Bored

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigJeff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Yes, getting extremely bored with every single Thailand thread getting dragged into complaints about Pattaya and people baiting the person who complains.

How about doing all us uninterested parties a favour and limiting the abuse to the "Bash" thread?

The rest of us can go back to enjoying Scubaboard.

Thanks

Yes, getting extremely bored with every single Thailand thread getting dragged into complaints about Pattaya and people baiting the person who complains.

How about doing all us uninterested parties a favour and limiting the abuse to the "Bash" thread?

The rest of us can go back to enjoying Scubaboard.

Thanks

Absolutely: Take the fight someplace else.

Well stated Jeff! I like Pattaya diving by the way and agree things should move on.

Well stated Jeff! I like Pattaya diving by the way and agree things should move on.

You really must try some other destinations, seems to me you are missing so much from your diving.
If you like I can recommend some excelent dive sites.

Yup agree with that.

Hi jacking a thread involving tragic news is just plain wrong

Keep the humor / banter elsewhere on SB but as for the rest shelf it.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could select which members could be Deleted/Hidden from the thread as you see it.

Anyhow im off as there appears to be whalesharks falling out of the sky in the Gulf right now! So im to play with a big spotty fish.

I think there is a ignore function here, I will just start to use it.
Yes, there is. LK has the honour of being the only SB user on my ignore list as of 2 minutes ago. So I don't see his posts anymore and am not tempted to react to him.

Yes, there is. LK has the honour of being the only SB user on my ignore list as of 2 minutes ago. So I don't see his posts anymore and am not tempted to react to him.

Cool feature...click, click...done!

Back
Top Bottom