• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Getting back on here to see if I can make some new dive buddies in the area.

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Kaliber35, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Kaliber35

Kaliber35 Contributor

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    My work schedule has left me with Saturdays and a couple of days during the week to dive. If anyone is interested over the summer let me know. I might even be going out in the morning. Cheers!

2. AceszHigh

AceszHigh Solo Diver

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Saturday is typically my dive day as well, recently been doing a lot of shore dives at the pompano dropoff off atlantic blvd. If you ever want to meet up let me know

3. Kaliber35

Kaliber35 Contributor

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    Sounds great. I work up in Boynton. Hows the diving up that way? Ive done Pompano once, but feel I missed something. How deep were you to pickup the dropoff?

4. Aceswild84

Aceswild84 Registered

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    With my current school schedule and work, I have most fridays to dive and every other weekend with work. I right in the Delray area, so I'm up to get wet almost anytime.

Chase

5. AceszHigh

AceszHigh Solo Diver

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    No shore diving here but Boat diving in boynton is the best in south florida, maybe second to jupiter which is farther away and the reefs there are a little deeper. I just finished school and am only working a little now so I can't afford the charter boats too often. The pompano dropoff shore dive is about a 30 min surface swim (if you look out you can see the white buoys way out there on a flat day anywhere, from atlantic blvd in pompano to commercial blvd in lauderdale by the sea..thats the dropoff). Depth is 22ish feet.