Getting back into diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yarbrough

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am not sure where this needs to be posted, but I am a Florida Scuba Instructor who has recently moved to North Carolina, and I am very interested in getting back into the teaching game here. I have a shop that I can work with when the weather starts to cooperate... what I do not have is child care.
I am looking for someone in the Durham area who can watch my son while I am teaching classes. This would be weekends only as he is in school during the week. I am very interested in meeting this person long before season so we can get to know them. Also, I would like for the person to be active in diving so that they are understanding when a training dive goes longer than expected.
If anyone knows of someone looking to pick up some extra money, please PM me... I know this is not your usual job posting for this forum, but I've got to do something to get back into the water. Mods, please feel free to locate this post where ever it would be appropriate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom