Getting Back in the Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nexus360

Reaction score
I have fell out of diving several years ago but seriously want to get back in the water. I have lost touch with all of my old dive buddies so I am looking for some people to dive with. Would anyone be willing let me tag along with them for a few trips to Edmonds or so, this summer? My gear should be all ready to go in a few weeks. Some of it is pretty old school but it should work fine.

Thanks

Nexus360:
I have fell out of diving several years ago but seriously want to get back in the water. I have lost touch with all of my old dive buddies so I am looking for some people to dive with. Would anyone be willing let me tag along with them for a few trips to Edmonds or so, this summer? My gear should be all ready to go in a few weeks. Some of it is pretty old school but it should work fine.

Thanks

Depending on where you live, an excellent way to develop a circle of dive buddies is to join one of the local dive clubs. If you're up in the Edmonds area, I can personally recommend the Emerald Sea Dive Club.

In Kirkland, Moss Bay Dive Club is very active.

And in the Seattle area, Marker Buoys Dive Club.

Any of the would be a great way to get together with a friendly bunch of divers in a social setting (not to mention the opportunity to get involved in some pretty cool dive trips).

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom