Gettin back in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaeger

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Howdy,

Been lurking for a couple weeks and figured I should introduce myself.

Got certified in 92 and got AO in 96. Basicly stopped diving after that due to no buddies so I am marrying one which kills two birds with one stone so to speak :D
Anyway, she is newly certified and I am refreshing my skills and am glad to have found a great site with great people and great info to help us as we learn/relearn this fantastic sport. I am stoked to be getting back in the water again!

Safe Diving!

Tally Ho Jaeger!
Welcome to the board- enjoy the new life! (Oh good luck with the marriage too :wink:)

Scubafreak

Hello Jaeger, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom