Get ready for Valentine's Day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha, beat you to the punch. I already gave my Valentine's Day gift to the member of ScubaBoard I want to have fall under my spell (no stalking in this case).

In fact there were two Valentines for ICG... a large and a small heart. She assumed they were both chocolate and wanted some tape to seal the larger heart so it wouldn't melt in her bag. I guess she was surprised (pleasantly?) when she looked inside and saw two of my DVD's instead of a ton of calorie ridden chocolate. At least the smaller heart had some of that to keep her happy.

Now, the big question is... did it work? Only time will tell (hopefully it won't take too many years to get "the" answer).

drbill:
(no stalking in this case).
yeah, thats what they all say

drbill:
...... She assumed they were both chocolate ..... I guess she was surprised (pleasantly?) when she looked inside and saw two of my DVD's instead of a ton of calorie ridden chocolate.
nope - wasnt surprise... was the look that there is one more man that still does not understand our relationship with chocolate

drbill:
Now, the big question is... did it work? .....

wish you luck big bill..... otherwise we are going to have to start an entire forum just for you and your quest for love

fingers crossed this year is your year

photohikedive:
El, MDB wants to know if you write such nice poetry for your wife like I write for her
Nah, my poetry writing skills suck.

I borrow heavily from other poets/songwriters though... :)

drbill:
Ha, beat you to the punch. I already gave my Valentine's Day gift to the member of ScubaBoard I want to have fall under my spell (no stalking in this case).

In fact there were two Valentines for ICG... a large and a small heart. She assumed they were both chocolate and wanted some tape to seal the larger heart so it wouldn't melt in her bag. I guess she was surprised (pleasantly?) when she looked inside and saw two of my DVD's instead of a ton of calorie ridden chocolate. At least the smaller heart had some of that to keep her happy.

Now, the big question is... did it work? Only time will tell (hopefully it won't take too many years to get "the" answer).
I didn't get mine!!! :(

i think El is being sent the poems for Valentines Day

plus - i suck at it so its best i give up :)

Back
Top Bottom