Get me out of here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You all are killin me. Especially Debby with the whole ice and adult beverage thing. Now this pic was from Jan when we only had six inches. It is a total white out at my house with 11" still to come. I will have 52" of snow on my lawn by the time this is over. I wonder if the MArina del Mar has a weekly rate?

Attachments

• Bean and gov.jpg
    Bean and gov.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 41
We just got 30" of snow at my house on friday and saturday. We are expecting to get another 20" in the next 24 hrs. What the hell? Most snow ever. My wife and I were shoveling the driveway making statments about why havent' we moved to Florida yet. Just got my new Canon HD camcorder with underwater housing. I am in the early stages of planning my annual Keys trip. The keys are becoming a nice warm place that I can go to in my mind to get away from the snow. I am a t-shirt, short, and flip flop guy stuck in a winter wonderland. Get me out!

Until you get out, of the snow, and of the State, become a Diver at the National Aquarium. You get a bi-weekly vacation in 76.5degF water with a lot of animals! WBAL even showed up yesterday and got us in the news doing a feed.

Fact- Winter is inevitable. Living in it is optional.

One must live before he dies.

I heard they cancelled the 3:00 PBP due to the temp

We just got rid of our snow here in Fife Scotland, still cold tho.

Never mind heading across to your neck of the woods again in April, doing dive at Epcot then down to Palm Beach again for a few dives :D can't wait

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom