German U-boat may be at bottom of Labrador river ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting but highly doubtful. Must be a slow news day for this to hit the wire. Someone want to tell me how the sidescan looks in any way like a Uboat?

BTW it's "Receiver of Wrecks" not "Receiverships and wrecks" for those who care.

No... sorry. Still can't see it. I'll drink a few more beers and try again....

I think it'll take something that comes in a pill form to make a Uboat out of that picture.

Ha! Just listened to a clip on the CBC. According to the guy that claims it is a Uboat, the image shows only the conning tower sticking out of the sand - I guess that is the squarish block in the middle of the image. It is also supposed to show wires running from the conning tower in the middle of the image towards the left.

.....hmmm

Exactly. When you grow up in the great white north that is most definitely not the middle of nowhere. It's right beside the road!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom