Geo 2.0 and VT4 algorithms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.......Everything seemed to be fine until I went on another multiday dive trip a couple weeks ago, ......
It would be interesting to analyze with divePAL the complete series of dives to see how the Nitrogen loading changed during the whole trip.
Do you have the logs of this multiday dive trip?

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I just wanted to update the thread with the latest on my VT4 troubles. I called Oceanic a couple weeks ago to see what the latest was since I'd sent the computer in for service about a month ago. They apologized for it taking so long, but told me they needed to follow up with Pelagic (a separate subsidiary located across the street) to get me the status. They called me back presumably with the status the next day, but I was unable to answer and for some reason they didn't leave a voicemail. The day after that I got a UPS My Choice alert that a package was on its way to me from "Oceanic Customer Service", so whatever they had done was complete. When it arrived, the service form indicated they had replaced the entire unit with another one. Not sure why it took so long, but otherwise I'm satisfied with resolution to the problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom