general

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orca125

Reaction score
its amazing to me how the travel community works in terms of looking for places and dive operators padi has a magazine call ed the dive traveler and they it highlights dive locations and gives you an abundance of information and prices with hotel and dive packages. and then combine that with advice onlocations from the scuba board.and continential airlines is also a good source of information (continential vacations) by the way what is the costs for getting a passport >

Just got my passport and few months ago and it was $85 plus photo expense.

orca125:
its amazing to me how the travel community works in terms of looking for places and dive operators padi has a magazine call ed the dive traveler and they it highlights dive locations and gives you an abundance of information and prices with hotel and dive packages. and then combine that with advice onlocations from the scuba board.and continential airlines is also a good source of information (continential vacations) by the way what is the costs for getting a passport >
just thought that I would mention that they now allow you to use a digital photo that you can take & process yourself. Or even use a film one that you take yourself. Use photo software to make sure it is the right size and save yourself the bucks on a photo. All the info is available online.... not sure of the address at the moment. Do a google and it should come up. :)

Back
Top Bottom