General Vortex Incident Discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more like a promotional spot for deepswims videos now :shakehead:

Yes, :D Men Life is a competition
Please take your camera do swimming from 1st AirBOX -7m deep to cave gate (-32m,deep) in The Piano Room and back to 1st AirBOX.
I'd like to see Your time on Yours video
My is below
YouTube - #1 Sept 11 evenig in Piano ROOM

p.s. What ever This Lost-Cave-Diver did, he pushed me to do something new.
thnx 4 reading

Please take your camera do swimming from 1st AirBOX -7m deep to cave gate (-32m,deep) in The Piano Room and back to 1st AirBOX.
My is below

thnx 4 reading
I think you successfully demonstrated some of the worst buoyancy skills to ever be posted in a cave video.

and the results are in; ucfdiver - 1 deepswim - 0

Can we move this away from the cave diving section? It has nothing to do with cave diving at this point...

I moved the discussion from A & I to the Cave Diving section because

1) There were too many off track discussions and comments that are not allowed under the A & I rules

B) Vortex is a cave and many of the questions centered around cave diving protocols and practices

III) The Technical Diving Specialties forum has more "relaxed" posting rules than the Basic or Advanced forums.

If anyone has a better suggestion of where to move the discussion to, I'm willing to entertain it. If you can give sufficient support for the suggestion I'll request another Mod move it since I've been heavily involved in this discussion.

I moved the discussion from A & I to the Cave Diving section because

1) There were too many off track discussions and comments that are not allowed under the A & I rules

B) Vortex is a cave and many of the questions centered around cave diving protocols and practices

III) The Technical Diving Specialties forum has more "relaxed" posting rules than the Basic or Advanced forums.

If anyone has a better suggestion of where to move the discussion to, I'm willing to entertain it. If you can give sufficient support for the suggestion I'll request another Mod move it since I've been heavily involved in this discussion.

the circular file?

My is below

thnx 4 reading

that is the most hideous dive site I believe I have ever laid eyes on. who is responsible for this abomination??
and what's the deal with the creepiness with the chicks on the float?

TDS for even more "relaxed" posting policies :D. :joke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom