Gear Table?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, the Husky X-Tables are what most of us use. Great for staging gear.

At CRB:
x-table_1.jpg

At Monastery:
x-table_2.jpg

Man, I wish I'd had one for the Carmel River Beach dive!

Man, I wish I'd had one for the Carmel River Beach dive!

Yeah, we should have brought back-ups.

However, you impressively worked that rock.

hehe, I'm boat diving tomorrow so I won't need one but I'm bringing my table for it's virgin trip next weekend! Probably north monastery on Sat then Lobos on Sunday

Where's that picture of Nils' table at Monastery? :wink:

113.JPG

110.JPG

The table wasn't on a stable surface and he came down on it a bit hard then it broke at the center hinge

We actually stood it up and it was still sturdy enough to take his doubles again.

117.JPG

The tables are really handy when you have doubles... With a single tank I can do without and I would worry more about my rig rolling off and breaking something.

Yeah, we should have brought back-ups.

However, you impressively worked that rock.

Don,
Remember the June 07 CRB dive? There was another Tech Diver/GUE instructor and core diver chick who put us to shame by not using a woosy table :doh2:

The guys....
P6090096%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Delia
P6090091%20%28Medium%29.JPG

I think Lynne is a little more hard core than we think :wink:

Ben

An X-Table would be nice, but I still haven't gotten one. Much of the time it is just one more thing to load in the car and carry down to the water. Less is better. So far there has always been a place to don/doff our doubles. CRB is no exception. I have never tried Monastery in doubles with a scooter though.

Do we ALL have Oxycheq wings? :lotsalove:

Don,
Remember the June 07 CRB dive? There was another Tech Diver/GUE instructor and core diver chick who put us to shame by not using a woosy table :doh2:

The girls always puts us to shame...

Great diving day, was that really 2 years ago?

We've made do with one table at CRB and Ft. Ross...just need a willing hand.

I haven't tried it, but I bet you could sit and don on the ground, dig in your heels and have your buddy pull you to your feet. Just be careful about the shoulder joint and stop when it pops :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom