Gear Configurations...What's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DUTCH BRIDGES

Registered
Reaction score
:06: Thanks for all the nice welcomes,you made me feel at home.This is truly a great site.I LOVE to dive and I love being around divers," the lunatic fringe" ,you know, strap led around your waste and throw yourselves in the ocean.....get smacked up against the boat....hopefully the current is drifting TOWARD the anchor line..........a little brown going down...some green in betweeen ( I know ..you Carrribean divers are going "what the hell is he talking about, just kiddding)can't see s**t... then the wreck apears....viz maybe.. 5..10 feet, little surge going on......tie off..drop down to the botttom.. maybe the first group didnt get all the bugs........you and your buddy get itnto shootin ' fish ....forget to check your spg ( oh yea right ,this only happens to me!)oh s**t ,300 pounds, gotta go.......safety stop on the pony bottle.. sorry getting carried away here .( notice how i used the dots... for effect.....)I went to Dutch Springs last weeekend,and met a couple of Tech divers,I mean the real ones,150 ,200, the
Doria .that type, the noe guy was in his 60's.I have a few friends who are in this class,I think that they 're nuts ..but i love em anyway ( maybe i envy them more than im willing to admitt and wish that i was at thier level.. but ..maybe someday) :D ANYWAY....(more dots)they had more clips,gadgets,DUCT TAPE,rope lines yada,yada,yada...SO,What;s your gear configuration & thanks for having the patience to read this-

Same here, backplate & wing, long hose on primary reg, backup reg on bungie around my neck. It's just easier that way.

Padipro:
Same here, backplate & wing, long hose on primary reg, backup reg on bungie around my neck. It's just easier that way.
Ditto.
Not always DIR in practice and skill, but the gearset is fully Hog/DIR.

Basic Hogarthian setup for single tank diving.

Dir

Here is my configuration:

BC: Triple-L Orion Back Inflate BC (Medium)
Cylinder: Blue Luxfer 80
Regulators: Apex type D 1st stage with a Zeagle Tech 50D (Apex) 2nd stage w/ comfo-bite mouthpiece. Dacor SS
DSMB: 3' w/ 75' finger spool and SS double-ender
Slate: Trident Wrist
Exposure: Henderson NeoSport 4/3 full wetsuit or Gotcha Titanium 2/2 shortie
Primary Light: UK C8 eLed
Secondary Light: UK Q40
Tertiary Light: Laser-Stick constant on - Red
Gauges / Compass / Computer: Dacor Omni Console
Fins: Dacor Tiger
Travel Bag: Armor 30"
UW Camera: Sealife Sportdiver
Primary Mask: SeaDive Superba3
Snorkel: Tilos Semi-dry
Dive Hat: Squid
Gloves
Watch: Relic Wet

Scubapro Sport Classic BC
MK200/G200 regulator with an Air 2 (oh, no! An Air 2.)
Scubapro Jets
Standard weight belt w/ 8 lbs

Nothing fancy, bought everything in 1988.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom