gas management seminar ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim ... PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send you a copy.

Rick ... that would be nice. Not sure I'm all that DVD'able, but the info is worth getting out there to people. I never could figure out why the mainstream agencies don't teach this stuff ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I would buy a DVD of the seminar too!

You oughta be in pictures,
You’re wonderful to see,
You oughta be in pictures,
Oh what a hit you would be!

Bob, is the seminar still on?

Yes ... tonight at 7 PM ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well, last week's seminar was so well-received that Walt has asked me to do two more.

So for anyone interested, I'll be doing the seminar again at the Federal Way Underwater Sports on Wednesday, January 31 and Wednesday, April 25.

Admission is free ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I was at the last one, it's worth going! Thanks again, Bob.

I guess one has to understand it before teaching it :wink:

NWGratefulDiver:
I never could figure out why the mainstream agencies don't teach this stuff ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yes, I concur with Matt. It was well worthwhile and the 90 minutes went by as fast as air from an aluminum 80 at 90 fsw!

Thanks, Bob.

Rick Inman:
Bob,

If you ever time it when I'm free, I can come over and video your class, and put it on DVD, no charge. 2 camera shoot with graphics.

I can do dups, too. Let me know.

Is it going to be the two of you sitting on Bob's couch... talking.... Scene two move to the garage.... :eyebrow:

howdy,
live in portland here and cant make it either ,but i would love to read your info.....if you dont mind forwarding it to me, like you have graciously done to the other I would be thankful
best regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom