gas management seminar ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For those who are interested, I'll be giving another gas management seminar at the Federal Way Underwater Sports on Wednesday, Oct. 25. The presentation will start around 7 PM and run about an hour and a half.

Admission is free ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hi Bob!

Glad you started a thread. I'm looking forward to it.

Dave

Bob, every time you have one of these I throw a little tantrum because I can't get over there for it. It's just a thought, but I'd gladly pay to have a DVD copy of your seminar if you think there'd be enough other people interested to merit your recording/producing it. I'm not expecting Stephen Spielberg or anything. You could call it the "Gas Planning Bootleg DVD" :wink:

-Ben M.

ps - I'd buy a copy for my buddy too, so you're already up to two (2) pre-orders. :)

LOL - I don't have a DVD, but if you PM me your e-mail addy I'll send you the written materials I use for the seminar.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,

That a wonderful thing you are providing the diver's in your area. Gas management is a neglected topic for most.

Tech Training is the first exposure for most to the idea. Gas management is a tool everybody will benefit from.

Tobin

I took this seminar from Bob a year ago, and it was great. It was the first I had heard of almost everything in the talk, and it gave me some excellent tools to use for dive planning.

Id buy one too Bob!!!
I wish I was local...I know you sent me the AOW literature but I would like to have the materials for this as well?
Ill Pm my addy again.

Thanks,
Drew

Drewpy:
Id buy one too Bob!!!
I wish I was local...I know you sent me the AOW literature but I would like to have the materials for this as well?
Ill Pm my addy again.

Thanks,
Drew
Sent it to ya Drew. Actually, most of it is in the AOW materials I gave you a few months ago ... but I've updated the course since then ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hi Bob,
Would you mind sending me a copy also? I'd love to come down but Federal Way is a l-o-n-g way.

I've come a long way since my "spaz ballet" at Cove 2 with you last March.
Been doing a lot of S.J. drift dives and 3 on the Saskatchewan. I've just picked up some Turtle fins this morning and will try them tomorrow at Langley, probably.

Still working on my trim and reducing weight. Eventually (maybe with these fins) I'll try to ditch the ankle weights. My intergrated booties are one size larger than my foot size so there's a bit of air in there.

Hope you've been well and having fun. Wish I could get to your seminar.

Jim

Bob,

If you ever time it when I'm free, I can come over and video your class, and put it on DVD, no charge. 2 camera shoot with graphics.

I can do dups, too. Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom