Gas management seminar ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm trying to get an idea how many folks are planning to attend the seminar on the 25th ... would you please reply here if you are?

Thanks ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I will be there.

Mad_diver:
How about doing a webinar on Gas Management?
I'm in Ohio and can't attend your class in person, but I still want the info.....

If not Webinar, how about video taping it for me? ----:D
Not sure if you meant this as a joke or not, but seriously you could do this Bob if you wanted. I have an account with GoToMeeting, and it's a phenomenal service. My account allows 11 consecutive users, and everyone involved could view your computer screen live and can telephone into a conference group for naration and discussion. The only cost to you and your viewers would be the toll call (if they are long distance to area code 425).

I can talk to you about it this weekend, but it might be a good way to reach out to those out of the area and interested in your seminar.

JasonH20:
Not sure if you meant this as a joke or not, but seriously you could do this Bob if you wanted. I have an account with GoToMeeting, and it's a phenomenal service. My account allows 11 consecutive users, and everyone involved could view your computer screen live and can telephone into a conference group for naration and discussion. The only cost to you and your viewers would be the toll call (if they are long distance to area code 425).

I can talk to you about it this weekend, but it might be a good way to reach out to those out of the area and interested in your seminar.
Thanks Jason ... what I'd like to do is give this seminar first to a local audience and see how it goes. It's sure to have a rough spot or two to work out.

If it proves to be as beneficial as I'm hoping, then I'll consider opening it to a wider audience.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

While waiting to dive on the last Orcabait dive, Bob showed me his notes on the gas management class. For what I had time to read, it sure looks like a whole lot of valuable info. I am looking forward to attending the class and seeing how it all works together.

Jay

Having now had the opportunity to dive with, and talk with Bob, I can't wait for this seminar. I am even more convinced than I was before that it will be: well organized, full of useful information presented in a useable format, and probably entertaining to boot.

Just a quick reminder that the Gas Management seminar is this Thursday, Aug. 25 at 5th Dimension in Issaquah. It'll start at 7 PM.

Hope to see some of y'all there ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom