Gas Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think his objection to some of us was the introduction of the nitrox bikini into the thread, rather than focusing on trimix.

Just a quick glance shows the OP is not certified. should you really be dispensing information about advanced diving techniques to such a maverick?

Thanks for catching that little mistake Mr. Cave Diver.

Wonder if this is a case like Mr. "He called me out with a pink tank joke" guy . . .

I just wanted to be sure the list was all inclusive. :)

Just a quick glance shows the OP is not certified. should you really be dispensing information about advanced diving techniques to such a maverick?

Maybe I should add a disclaimer to my sig line.

Chicks in Bikini's, where?!?!?!?

Look at my first post in the thread where I commented on someone else's post.

Why yes I do.....any other terms you would like? I might have one with them as well :thumb:

How about doing it in trimix colors? I still vote for yellow/green/brown, or at least just green/brown.

I vote for red, brown and green. all good colors to use for your deep stop gases . . .

(at 100ydapvc) - Lighten up Francis...

Dude...relax...chill...appreciate the banter...your answer will eventually come...if its' out there.

:D

Way to revive a 2 year dead thread! :mooner:

Yes but it certainly was a trip down memory lane :D. AND we were reminded of who the real badasses of SB are :rofl3:.

(JimLap, RoatanMan, Cave Diver, fppf, I Dive, Mr.X, HowardE, JKPAO, fire_diver, DaleC, DennisW, rox@ucf11.) These people are the ones that keep engaging in rude, off topic, suggestive wording and should be banned

LOL, yeah, I had to go back re-read the whole thread again. Good laughs. Funny how many of these people are still active members.

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom