Question Gas analyser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alejanca

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Greeting everyone.

Does anyone know where I can find basic nitrox analyser by Analox? Used to see them a lot but suddenly it's all disappear. Appreciated.

Cheers,
Ale

Greeting everyone.

Does anyone know where I can find basic nitrox analyser by Analox? Used to see them a lot but suddenly it's all disappear. Appreciated.

Cheers,
Ale
Was told they had stopped making them, my local BSAC club was after a new one to no avail.

You know I bought my analyser used on ScubaBoard and it's been going strong for years

Here's a used one for sale, no affiliation.

This is the same model I use, it's fine.

Greeting everyone.

Cheers,
Ale
Due to part becoming unavailable, Analox quit making the OEII. That was IMHO the industry standard. They have another but is quite expensive. You can find them on the secondary market and there are also non OEM sensor available.

Due to part becoming unavailable, Analox quit making the OEII. That was IMHO the industry standard. They have another but is quite expensive. You can find them on the secondary market and there are also non OEM sensor available.
Cheers everyone.

Shame they no longer manufacture such a nice affordable device. I haven't seen their other model at all but only from another manufacturer and they are way more expensive.

I have heard that the Forensics Detectors o2 analyzer is pretty good for the price.

Back
Top Bottom