Garage Sale/Cleanout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I wasnt able to get up with you on Sunday. Gabe drug me to his house for beer, pizza and football... If you got time this week i should be able to swing by. Just let me know a good time for you.
Also, a buddy of mine wants to look at the gear also so you mind if I slide him your number?
Hey MuncleMatt, its Nav lemme know when you go and check out the gear. I wanna go with

get my PM on the regs?

Yeah got it. Wife gonna ripp my head off when she finds out about the new HD camcorder/housing that's being delivered today..so to mitigate the wrath of the Mrs. I need to offset the 4 figure purchase somehow..quick...so first come first serve. Having said that it's all still there.

Sherm

1 x AL80 Doubles, Hydro 09/03/VIP ok. Sea Elite Isolator Manifold 200Bar & Highland Mills Bands. $375.00
[-]1 x Halcyon Eclipse Singles Wing 30lbs lift, Stainless Steel Inflator. 100 dives. $250[/-]1 x Halcyon Eclipse Singles Wing 40lbs lift, Stainless Steel Inflator. 100 dives. $250
1 x Halcyon Explorer Doubles Wing, 40lbs lift. 100 dives. Plastic Inflator. $175.00
[-]2 x Apeks DS4/TX50 1st/2nd stage reg, 100 dives. $200.00(ea)[/-]
I[-] am also selling my Halcyon Evolve doubles wing in about a week. 40lbs lift, plastic inflator. 100 dives. $325.00[/-]

Back
Top Bottom