Gallery Uploads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheMotrCty:
Nope, I get "Home, Search, Register, Login" in the upper right.

I'll contact the gurus.

thanx,

Ron

I have asked about this same problem for 6 weeks now.....good luck, from what I gather, it's broken and can not be fixed----ever.....lol.....see my previous posts about this matter.....again, let me know if things change..............GEAUX TIGERS........

diver 85:
I have asked about this same problem for 6 weeks now.....good luck, from what I gather, it's broken and can not be fixed----ever.....lol.....see my previous posts about this matter.....again, let me know if things change..............GEAUX TIGERS........

Umm... Try it again - I said.

If that doesn't work. Delete any cookies associated with '@scubaboard.com' and re-log in to SB... The gallery should now be working properly.

HowardE:

If that doesn't work. Delete any cookies associated with '@scubaboard.com' and re-log in to SB... The gallery should now be working properly.

Yay! All fixed.

Thank you.

Ron

HowardE:
Don,

There WAS an error for newer users with the Gallery.

It has been fixed.

@ TheMotrCty - Please try again :D
Yeah, I saw Lawrence's post above and offered those screen shots for future referencing and clarification.

I have been wondered why so many had problems when obviously I do not. Glad y'all got to the bottom of it...

The problems are from moving the Database and then finding all of the little details that reference that Database. :)

HowardE:

I did & guess what........IT WORKS.........Thanks for all ya'lls help.........(I knew you could do it.......lol).....and.........GEAUX TIGERS...........

Would this be the error?

Could not connect to User databaseUnknown database 'forum'

That is what I get everytime I try and go to the gallery.

ChuckWagon:
Would this be the error?

Could not connect to User databaseUnknown database 'forum'

That is what I get everytime I try and go to the gallery.
That seems to be a new problem. I'll check for other threads, and start one if needed...

This error is/was unrelated to the other problem, and either way. All are fixed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom