Gallery upload problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I click the PG link on your post, I get this...

07fea8e0.jpg

But when I try to click there for larger image, or click the thunb I posted above, I get this...

63ebc669.jpg

Me too, I'll post some more test pics tonite.

I still have the problem.

I can see the samll picture on my photo list, but if I click any of today's uploaded pictures, it didn't show anything.

Howard, DD et. al,

I uploaded 14 images tonite. All varying pixel sizes and file sizes. They're all in this gallery: http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/2636

Named ST followed by the image size, followed by the uncompressed file size. A couple observations:

Anything 640x480 or smaller doesn't work. There's one 640x480x56K file that doesn't. But surprisingly the 1024x768x50K file next to it does. As does anything 1024x768xXX or larger.

None of the full screen larger links at the bottom of any of the photos work.

So maybe the problem isn't file size but some resolution limitation....

I'll check with support options from the software vendor for this. The only setting that I see that is for "minimum setting" is set to 20 pixels for width and height. So as far as I can see there's no reason this should be happening.

I'll report back when I get answers.

Yeah, I see. I just loaded to this Misc gallery: http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=2248
One named 240-192-10 with that width, height and size, and one named 418-262-28 with those dimensions. Problem duplicated!!

I see that Hoosier's problem pics are 640x480x140 or so, which seems to be a new problem as I have loaded pics that size before with no problem. However, I then loaded one named 640-480-42 with those demensions - failed.

But on Sept 3 I loaded this one with 500x320x51 and it still works?

Dan_Asia_tag.jpg

I did find something potentially wrong... But I'd have to shut down the gallery, and check file locations. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at one of my stores, since we had a no show at one of them. I would want to be at my desk computer to mess around with the file locations. I'll hopefully resolve this by tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Mine are 140K~150K size files... All three pictures were uploaded yesterday..

It doesn't still work...

Thanks for your effort.

I did find something potentially wrong... But I'd have to shut down the gallery, and check file locations. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at one of my stores, since we had a no show at one of them. I would want to be at my desk computer to mess around with the file locations. I'll hopefully resolve this by tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience. :)
Yeah, I mentioned that above. I think Howard's onto it - as soon as he has time to work it. :wink:

I think we may have corrected the error.

Would someone mind trying? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom