Gallery error during upload

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I keep getting the attached error when I upload photos. I then see several on the "add" page that I have already added - they take on the new category of the newly uploaded picture. After unchecking the ones I do not want, the one I want shows up. Got any clue?

Can you try removing all of the photos you have so nothing is left and you can add one without having to uncheck anything?

Tech Admin:
Can you try removing all of the photos you have so nothing is left and you can add one without having to uncheck anything?
That cleared the pile of old pictures but when I uploaded the next one the message appeared again and the new pic was left on the add page again.

Just to give you some thing else to think about :D , I posted to the Florida conch forum and tried to link my gallery pics like in the Photography forum - they don't show the thumbnail in the conch forum.

Well why on earth not? :wink: I'll take another look but I can't duplicate the error here thus far.

It looks like the link (control V) posted the thumbnail not the link to the actual picture. See the attached:

Not all forums allow use of the img tag, that may be the problem.

Tech Admin:
Not all forums allow use of the img tag, that may be the problem.
I attached the pics like I used to.

I'm still having the original error in uploading - I'm just clearing out the ones on the add page as I go.

Thanks for the information.

Same thing is happening to me. The last picture I uploaded still appears when I want to add a new photo. It won't go away. So I leave it there and when I click the "process file" button I get the error message:
"MySQL error reported!

Script: bulkupload

Query: INSERT INTO notify (id,userid,photo) values(NULL,,8679)

Result: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '8679)' at line 1

Database handle: Resource id #19 "

HELP!

Still having the problem. Would you want to upload to my account to see if it only happens with certain accounts?

bulkupload issue... that might the problem. Are you using a zip file or are you using the mod/admin bulk upload directly (not sure who has access to that one)? If it is a zip file please email it to support [at] scubaboard.com. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom