Galileo Luna firmware upgrade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Risk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Luna with firmware 2.0 running on it. I have downloaded the PC software and the 2.1 firmware. But it requires n infrared dongle to communicate from the PC to the dive computer. I have been unable to find one on the internet. Any suggestions?

And, what is new in v2.1? I have not been able to find a changelog anywhere.

I also did a search on ScubaBoard but the search kept returning errors, so apologies if the answer is already out there.

Find a dive shop that services scubapro gear. They'll definitely have the dongle. At least all the scubapro shops around here do. I don't know if they'll charge you to update the firmware or not. I hope not, but you never know.

The aftermarket dongles on Amazon seem to have sold out. I don't think anyone is making IRDA dongles these days since MS removed irda support from windows. They added the support back in, but the damage was already done by that time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom