Gabe Watson Scuba Diving Murder Trial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is already a thread on this. One of the mods will merge them. :)
That thread was locked!! Unless you are referring to the ISSUES thread! Or a thread I haven't seen yet. Let me know where it is. Thanks.

Anyway...his next court appearance is 5 June 2009. For whatever reason he did not make the 29 May 2009 court appearance.
Australia Wire - Topix+

That thread was locked!! Unless you are referring to the ISSUES thread! Or a thread I haven't seen yet. Let me know where it is. Thanks.

Anyway...his next court appearance is 5 June 2009. For whatever reason he did not make the 29 May 2009 court appearance.
Australia Wire - Topix+

Sorry noticed that when I went to get the link for you :blush: Hence my changing my post. Nice to have a nice, new, clean thread anyway. :)

Sorry noticed that when I went to get the link for you :blush: Hence my changing my post. Nice to have a nice, new, clean thread anyway. :)

Yes...I think so as well. Also, according to K-Girl she is working on a BLOG about the case that is not part of Scuba Board. I will list the link when it is ready!
Then things can get "heated" again over there!!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This is in Australia? This stuffs creepy. .
(Drew Petersonesque...) yikes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom