G250 Vintage ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a ATX100s and MK25s double regs each. There are no issue at all. MK25s is the best hose routing ever.

But, MK17s seems to require more angled hose routing.

hoosier:
I am not sure when we have MK19 in U.S. market though..

Call Leisure Pro and ask. I am sure they will be the first store that has them.

ams511:
Call Leisure Pro and ask. I am sure they will be the first store that has them.

That's what I thought. But, they are very wise business folks and won't tell until they put it on the market. I asked the same question about MK17 a long time ago, their answer was vague.

I guess it won't be anytime soon. Probably, at most this summer or fall.

Well I noticed that Leisure Pro was selling off the R290/MK17 combo at a good price and they are low in stock, so maybe they will have them sooner than you think.

hoosier:
It looks like a bungeed second hose gets all stress, too. :huh:

You could route the right post second stage hose under the corrugated hose to relieve the stress (Apeks FST-style).

Lowest price I've found (online) was
MK17/G250V 390€
MK19/G250V 470€

My LDS sells the MK17 with big discount for 410.. that's a bit markup over the lowest price I've found but his service is good and he realy does know his business.

hoosier:
That's what I thought. But, they are very wise business folks and won't tell until they put it on the market. I asked the same question about MK17 a long time ago, their answer was vague.

I guess it won't be anytime soon. Probably, at most this summer or fall.
What I don't understand is Scubapro being an American company that the items will be sooner available in Europe than on your side... shouldn't this be the other way around?!

At the moment it's not yet available in Belgium... I'll get a phonecall as soon as my LDS as them in stock... but they told me it would be second half of February.

I'll keep you guys informed!

Cheers

beester:
What I don't understand is Scubapro being an American company that the items will be sooner available in Europe than on your side... shouldn't this be the other way around?!

Might be something to do with the fact that most Scubapro regs are made in Italy?

Vie:
Might be something to do with the fact that most Scubapro regs are made in Italy?

I'd bet Leisurepro will have it in stock before most US LDSs.

beester:

At the moment it's not yet available in Belgium... I'll get a phonecall as soon as my LDS as them in stock... but they told me it would be second half of February.

I'll keep you guys informed!

Cheers

Thanks.. Appreciated...

NO.. The main reason is SP marketting. For example, SP600 classic anniversary version and Ti knife were released in Asian market first as I recall. The small and top $$$ market is the most favorable one for their new equipment release because they can get the feedback immediately. Based on the market feedback, SP used to move to the equipment to U.S. market (their final big market). Of course, there is a certain equipment they release at the same time (when they are sure of it). In addition, ths small and top $$$ market is also considered as a good place to sell out their old inventory. That is another reason why I dislike SP company, not a product.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom