G16 First Video and Stills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dauntless

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
G16 + Fantasea housing no filter + SRP Tray + 1000Tovatec + 1800 BigBlu video lights + underwater software setting in G16 auto mode (learnng mode)

[video]http://www.webstervid.com/watch.php?vid=044f76474[/video]

please indicate Depth? 2 dive lights, one 1000 and another 1800 both for pictures and video, right?

please indicate Depth? 2 dive lights, one 1000 and another 1800 both for pictures and video, right?
Turtle was up on the king post, probably ~ 60fsw, as you deduced, the 1000L ~80 degreees for focus/punch light and the 1.8KL ~120 dgres both used for video and pictures. Can't remember which side each was on, but usually I have 1000on left and 1800 on right but I think it was reversed that day. some thought the wide angle lighting up the foreground in pictures was a strobe but not. I think, the first still shot of the turtle was before I turned on lights, was coming up from ~100fsw from wreck and had turned off, camera/lights and had stowed lights in folded position when I saw the turtle and turned on camera to get a shot. Then I deployed lights and shot a couple of stills and then as it began to move, started video mode.

Back
Top Bottom