G10 / G9 / G7 Leak Detector NEW Product

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reefwalker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Due to an overwhelming number of requests for Leak Detectors for the Canon G10 Camera Housing, I am now producing a unit that fits into the genuine Canon G10 Housing (WP-DC28).
This Leak Detector also fits the G7 and G9 Housings (WP-DC11 and WP-DC21). It is very easy to fit (less than 5 minutes, with no tools required) and only costs US$25 plus postage, (depending on your location, registered-air postage is typically between US$8 to US$12) It comes with full instructions and payment is via Paypal.
I have the Leak Detector in stock ready for shipment within 24 hours of ordering.
I also manufacture a range of Leak Detectors for almost any Canon Camera in an Ikelite Housing, Compact or DSLR.
See a short video of the Leak Detector in action on You Tube at YouTube - Underwater Camera Housing Leak Detector - Canon G-10
Visit our website for full details www.UWleakdetector.com

mini-animation_042247.gif

I think that one is leaking. I can tell because there is a fish inside it!
:)

that's funny!

and it gave me an idea. i'm going to see if i can turn my Ikelite 5d housing into a fish aquarium for my desk. :)

Reefwalker - would you have photos of the setup in an Ikelite SLR housing? i'm concerned about managing wires and sensors and batteries when installing the camera and taking it out.

thanks.

Is there a leak detector for the Canon WP-DC12 (Canon A570is) ?

that's funny!

and it gave me an idea. i'm going to see if i can turn my Ikelite 5d housing into a fish aquarium for my desk. :)

Reefwalker - would you have photos of the setup in an Ikelite SLR housing? i'm concerned about managing wires and sensors and batteries when installing the camera and taking it out.

thanks.

How are you going to feed the Fish - through the strobe connector?

Serious now :doh2:- In 95% of Ikelite DSLR Housings the Leak Detector Battery Holder+Circuit+LED (all one piece) mounts against the middle left hand vertical side of the housing, with the wire running down the side of the housing, to the Sensor Strip that is mounted directly below the lens port. The camera is removed leaving the complete Leak Detector in place inside the housing.
I provide detailed instructions and positioning of components to suit each individual model ordered.

Is there a leak detector for the Canon WP-DC12 (Canon A570is) ?

At this point I haven't tried to fit one to the WP-DC12, but if you can do a couple of measurements for me, I can check if it will fit.
Probably best to contact me by private message or direct from my e-mail at sealink@iinet.net.au and I can send you a photo with what I need to be measured.

At this point I haven't tried to fit one to the WP-DC12, but if you can do a couple of measurements for me, I can check if it will fit.
Probably best to contact me by private message or direct from my e-mail at sealink@iinet.net.au and I can send you a photo with what I need to be measured.

Mail sent.

very interesting :wink:

Back
Top Bottom