Fyi--cssp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Today two groups Swampers did a bit of diving at the watering hole. The conditions were ok,,,,water level up a hair,,,,,water temp. on avg. was 51f,,,,,silo depth to silt top at 58ffw,,,,,vis..hmmmm 2'-10' depending on location.

Conditions were a lot better before fixxer and I did our blind OOA line drills :)

Yea it was great to see the water level comming up at CSSP and to feel the water getting warmer. After doing 44F water last weekend up in OK. spending a couple of hours at 51F was almost tropical :D
I could be wrong but I think I could feel a little, little bit of a thermocline starting to form in spots. You know...You just have to love wetsuits in the Winter. They keep you so in touch :14:

If you would invite some of your hot-blooded friends, you might find the temps a little more tolerable...

Foo:
If you would invite some of your hot-blooded friends, you might find the temps a little more tolerable...

Yeaaaaaaa .... BaaaaaBy :10:

I can feel the Spring a commin' and the Tyler Lake Trash Fest can't be far off can it:D

Meet Ya at the brush pile Foo... lets bring a spear gun this year ok !:wink:

June 3 this year... be there or be dry... yeah I know it doesn't rhyme. We're going to camp the whole weekend, so be prepared to stay afterwards this year. Parrrrtaaaaay!

Timeliner:
Yeaaaaaaa .... BaaaaaBy :10:

I can feel the Spring a commin' and the Tyler Lake Trash Fest can't be far off can it:D

Meet Ya at the brush pile Foo... lets bring a spear gun this year ok !:wink:

Let me mark my calender. Sounds like a fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom