F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I drop off mini at 12 so it will.have to be afternoon for me.

I'll check conditions that day and decide.

I filled 5 tanks today so I'm loaded and ready to roll!

I can do 12:30ish Sunday. I'll be pretty busy tomorrow but will keep an eye on the thread.

@Bubblesong song you still on for tomorrow AM? I think Mrs.AD is trying to talk herself into snorkeling if we go.

Yes, I am going to be at Ft Wetherill at 8am at the latest. The windy.com app still looks good for early morning. I am prepping my gopro, re-greasing o-ring, battery, empty microSD cards etc.
Are you bringing metal detector? After a Saturday of fisherman and beach goers, there might be something to find.
I am not planning to bring the fluorescent lights as it is to bright to work.
MrsAfterdark May see Tropicals in the sargassum floating around.
I’ll try to remember a net and containers as well.

Yes, I am going to be at Ft Wetherill at 8am at the latest. The windy.com app still looks good for early morning. I am prepping my gopro, re-greasing o-ring, battery, empty microSD cards etc.
Are you bringing metal detector? After a Saturday of fisherman and beach goers, there might be something to find.
I am not planning to bring the fluorescent lights as it is to bright to work.
MrsAfterdark May see Tropicals in the sargassum floating around.
I’ll try to remember a net and containers as well.

No, tomorrow is camera day for me as well. I'll be using the double hose again and hopefully get some good shots. If MrsAfterdark sees a tropical or a seahorse and I don't have the camera to record it well.......it won't be pretty, not at all.

I get to drop my kid off at the airport and grind the bottom of a whaler so sounding like I'm out. :(

Harpoon the whaler and go diving.

Attachments

• 20210801_085847.jpg
    20210801_085847.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 33
Tomorrow, Monday morning is another low-wave morning with light wind from the west, Low tide at 9am, 70 degrees at 9am. Today, Sunday, I got a few starter photos, and I am ready to go back and improve on these, but I don’t know when conditions will be this good again.
GH010336_Moment_Moment (2).jpg
G0010342 (2).JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom