F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't remember a year with such lousy weather. I admit I am more fussy about conditions then I was in the past but I have LOTS of time now that I'm retired to catch a good day and I haven't yet!

Fixed it for you

To be fair there have been good days, just Murphy being Murphy they have been days I can't make it diving.

Fixed it for you

To be fair there have been good days, just Murphy being Murphy they have been days I can't make it diving.

I'm sure there has been good diving days somewhere in NE since May, I'm just not going drive all over NE chasing them, I'm looking for local diving.

I'm sure there has been good diving days somewhere in NE since May, I'm just not going drive all over NE chasing them, I'm looking for local diving.

A good day up at Hathaway, a good day under a boat, and half a good day at Ft W.
I still have to finish my deep checkout dives and finally got my hp100 and drysuit happy, now I need one or two more dives with the pony shallow and i'll be happy with weighting.

15 foot VIS and 54 degrees at the BFW yesterday I was shocked being the day after the storm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom