F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As of right now, the plan is to dive Nubble Light tomorrow morning, with the folks from my LDS in Rye. It will be my first time diving Nubble, and will actually be my first dive in seven years. I am psyched and hope the weather cooperates.

I have a lot to do after I drop my son off Sunday. My next dive will be end of week........ in FLORIDA

I have a lot to do after I drop my son off Sunday. My next dive will be end of week........ in FLORIDA
:p

The weather at Nubble this morning was as far from Fx<[$%> as could possibly be imagined. Spectacular day, spectacular visibility. Just fantastic.

Every once in a while we are rewarded for our perseverance.

Today was one of those days...

The weather at Nubble this morning was as far from Fx<[$%> as could possibly be imagined. Spectacular day, spectacular visibility. Just fantastic.

Every once in a while we are rewarded for our perseverance.

Today was one of those days...

And that is what keeps us coming back those magic days! All the 3' vis days are forgotten at least until the next time.

Ok, how did we go from 70 and 0 humidity to a billion degrees and 100% humidity?

Wanted to hop in the drysuit but did lots of boat maintenance and hurting myself on my windsurfer in the afternoon buzzards bay breeze.

Ok, how did we go from 70 and 0 humidity to a billion degrees and 100% humidity?

Wanted to hop in the drysuit but did lots of boat maintenance and hurting myself on my windsurfer in the afternoon buzzards bay breeze.

I hear ya! I was thinking of going to FTW this AM for a short shakedown dive but the thought of going up and down that hill in my gear in this heat and humidity is too daunting. Maybe if I wait something good will happen?

Hope you heal fast!

End of the week looks like 70's again.

Will lower temps be brought to us by strong winds? We'll see,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom