Future aka New Normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Dan, I've had to change my exercising routine up also because of gyms & public exercise equipment being closed. Unfortunately for me there's no chin up bars open, so I'm unable to do my daily routine of muscle ups, pull ups & chin ups. So I've gone back to exercising in my room, 5 sets of 100 push ups is my target, but as I work 11.5 hours a day 7 days a week, I've only been getting 4 sets of 100 push ups a day. 500 sit ups a day is another goal, but only averaging 300-350 a day lol. The swimming pool at my work has been closed for the last 3 months, so I can't swim also. But it's winter here in OZ, so it'd be a little chilly to say the least, but I'd like to acclimatise for South Nusa Penida cold water season like I did last year every night after work...maybe I'll have cold showers every night to remind me of how it would feel... hahahaha

Good for you!

I moved my barbell weight set and bench next to my bed,

B5FFABC8-59B7-427D-95D8-F53BF6FF01A3.jpeg

and ordered this:

Pull Up and Chin Up Bar for Door Gym - Doorway

Hi Dan,

I have stepped up my daily exercise regimen. Also, my wife and I travelled to the free state of Georgia and had a grand time. We rode the Silver Comet R/T and the Chief Ladiga R/T. We drove through another free state, Tennessee.

Huey Luey's Mexican Restaurant in Hiram Georgia was incredible. Malone's on Man'O"War Boulevard in Lexington KY is superb.

We liked Tennessee so much, that we drove back two weeks later to hike The Great Smoky Mountain National Park. We hiked our arses off. Gatlinburg was interesting. Good food, good booze, and lots of good people. The healthy were out living their lives. They were not living in fear. They were getting sunshine, fresh air, and exercise. What a great combination for fighting disease.

Our next trip is to Key Largo in two weeks. We will dive with some SBers. I am not worried about SARS-Cov-2 while in the ocean. Too much salt and too much dilution. Just my opinion.

Enjoy your boat ride! I am sure the diving will be great.

cheers,
m

Thanks!

Good move!

If I survive diving with Nautilus Belle Amie in Guadalupe, Mexico, I’ll head out to Key Largo, Florida, in August to dive with Quiescence and drive up to Jupiter, to dive with Scuba Works & shore diving Under Blue Heron Bridge.

Then I’ll be in Cocos, Costa Rica in September, French Polynesia in October, Tiger Beach, Bahamas in November and closing the 2020 diving season in Raja Ampat, Indonesia in December.

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom