Fusion socks leaking - multiple reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

None of us walked around in the suit socks, always have changing mat, etc.

I tried the suit with the boots locked on with the plastic inserts - once. It resulted in all the extra material being bunched up at the toes

The problem here is if the boots were installed correctly to begin with the extra material bunches up at the heel/ankle area in the dead space there. Your foot is supposed to be at the end of the sock not the back or somewhere in the middle.That's why the Velcro piece is so long that attaches to the back of the boot.

I own a brand new fusion, has about 45 dives on it. it was just sent back to have the air core replaced because of multiple leaks. kinda bummed

My understanding there was a manufacturing issue. The liner on my suit that I purchased in the spring of 2018 was replaced by Auqalung in the fall because both feet were leaking. The replacement liner has been dry and my feet are much happier.

I own a brand new fusion, has about 45 dives on it. it was just sent back to have the air core replaced because of multiple leaks. kinda bummed

Where was it leaking?

Anyone know off-hand what the warranty is on the suit? is it one year? two years? less?

Will look it up in the interim but if anyone knows and can please share.

Thanks,

-Z

From AL US website - will differ elsewhere
BD7A000A-DA05-4315-82D2-4F2A39F1E71C.png

The report from the shop is that the other local Fusion Fit had leaks in both socks and the crotch. It's seems AirCore replacement under warranty is the probable outcome.

Mine definitely only leaked in the one sock (replaced by neoprene socks). It was tested multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom