Fusion one dry gloves add on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So following up, after going to me LDS they got me hooked up with si tech glove system and waterproof gloves. They look exactly like the RoLock 90's. It seems to be good quality and it was available at a good price for instructors. Next step is trying them out. :)

Thanks for you advices! I did look into all the models you guys shared.

So following up, after going to me LDS they got me hooked up with si tech glove system and waterproof gloves. They look exactly like the RoLock 90's. It seems to be good quality and it was available at a good price for instructors. Next step is trying them out. :)

Thanks for you advices! I did look into all the models you guys shared.

Which si-tech glove system did you buy?

-Z

Which si-tech glove system did you buy?

-Z

The glove lock QCP

We installed it on the original seals so I can dive dry or wet gloves for now.

The glove lock QCP

The major drawbacks you will find regarding what you purchased are:

1. The Glove Lock is a fairly large diameter system. While nothing inherently wrong with this glove system, many people prefer a lower profile/smaller diameter glove system.

2. While the Glove Lock system can be mounted on fixed/glued in latex seals, it is also designed to mate with the Si-Tech Quick Cuff system. The PU ring of the Quick cuff is fairly high profile/large diameter. Choices for dryglove systems that integrate with the Quick Cuff rings are very limited.

Highly recommend the SHOWA 720 gloves to go with your new setup.

Happy diving.

-Z

The glove lock QCP

That was what I started with because the suit had the fittings built in to the suit for the quick change seals.
I found them easy to put on and remove. I did two seasons before changing them.

As I said previously, I did upgrade to the Kubi's. Mainly due to the size of the rings, the long arms in the suit, and my short arms. The main reason was handling stages was impacted by the size of the ring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom