Fusion impressions - 20 dives later

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great to hear such positive comments. My Fusion just hit the pool this week and hopefully the ocean this weekend. Will post a full report soon.

Colors? I heard hints of red, pink, and blue?... can't wait to see actual pics.

If the Ruby Red skin is the one I saw at DEMA, I want one!

I've got more than 100 dives on my Fusion. I can sum up my opinion in one sentence: Both of my other dry suits are for sale.

My new Fusion is bought, currently in Mike's hands, just waiting for the Si Tech rings to come in and then it will be shipped out on its way to Boston - can't wait to "diverightin"

Ohhh I want that red one. Any place to sign up to get an email when they are available?

Yep, we have a list started, you can buy the skin on our website, and in the comments put what color, we will keep you posted as to when they are shipping :wink:

I will be posting all news and releases on the Facebook page - you'll likely see news here as well...

So sign up on facebook, and you'll get an email....

There may be a new skin prior to the ones you see on facebook.

Until the next dive,

Tyler

My new Fusion is bought, currently in Mike's hands, just waiting for the Si Tech rings to come in and then it will be shipped out on its way to Boston - can't wait to "diverightin"

It looks pretty too :wink: It will be in your hands in no time!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom