Fusion boots, Evo3 or ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I gave up and put TurboSoles on my Fusion. I suspect that's nearly equivalent to the attached boots.

Are the DUI Turbo Soles slip-on or do you attach them permanently?

Carrie, what fins are you using? Did you try the Evos in your fins? One of the things I discovered was that they wouldn't fit in my Jets. I tried going up a size in the fins, but I didn't like the bigger ones AT ALL. I don't know what would have been the answer, had the boots fit me well enough to keep them.
Where you have very small feet, I have pretty big feet for a woman but my ankles are narrow. I wear the White's neoprene socks with a pair of wool hunting socks over the top.
The EVO's are definately bigger than the Fusion boots. I have a pair of Aqualung tech fins that I used when I tried the EVO's. I can get the boot it, but it was a tight squeeze. I just bought a used pair of XXL jets from another sb member that were delivered yesterday that I'm going to try.

I just ordered a pair of Size 10 EVO3's......

I was using XL Lighting Jets w/SS strap with my Tusa Drysuit....Size 9 integrated boots....

I fear the Jets will be to small for the EVO3's....

Now looking a pair of Hollis F1's........Hollis Nick said that the XL F1 would work with Size 10 EVO3's......

We shall see......M

As for my fusion, I am just using regular old Scubapro wetsuit booties that are a size larger than my normal with boot socks underneath. Not real good for keeping air out (plus I'm a noob at this drysuit stuff) but they did manage to stuff into my large Hollis F1s, barely. They are a bit too big for the Hollis fins, so I ordered a pair of XL Slipstreams and hope to dive them this weekend. I tried the slippies in Cali, same size, and they were just a skosh too big for my wetsuit boots but I have a feeling they will be just perfect for the drysuit.

Peace,
Greg

We should start a list that cross references boot and fins. I have seen a couple online, but they were outdated and/or incomplete.

Okay, I'll start:

Whites EVO 10RG
Whites EVO 13
Whites Alterra 10

All fit Mares Avanti Quattro - X-Large

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom