Funniest SB commercial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RS

Reaction score
Haven't seen the game yet. Recorded it, but go the final score here.

Yay Colts.

Were there any funny commercials, or should I just delete the recording?

The Budweiser and Bud Light commercials were the best -- but then they always are!

1) Rock, Paper, Scissors (Bud Light)
2) White dog becoming a dalmation (Budweiser)

The 15 second spot for the Letterman Show was killer!

I watched about 40 minutes of the game while waiting in the driver's lounge of the Freightliner dealer in Phoenix while they fixed my truck's leak (I ain't admiting to anything- so as far as y'all know, I was leaking AIR! Ha!). I liked the McDonald's commercial with KFed. Just goes to show you that even losers can have money and be famous... :)

I watched the entire game with a large group and sadly, almost all the ads were a waste of time. I think the days of amazing ads are drawing to a close... at least half the spots were old and something you'd already seen. There were a few good ones in there though!

rock paper scissors (bud)
the mouse not working - "try dragging it" faster (blockbuster)--

not the best commercials this year (even from Bud)

When the heck did the one air with the crabs and the budweiser cooler? Everyone's talking about hilarious it was, but I missed it..... cripes, it's even on the front page of the newspaper.

sorry barely watched the Superbowl muchless the commercails

you know... compared to other years, I thought the commercials this year just 'sucked'.

A few were kinda funny. (K-Fed, the Budweiser ones), but for the most part I watched them and after each one went to myself, "Boy they just wasted $2 million dollars on that?"

Back
Top Bottom