Funjet to Cozumel - Any Problems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mscrog

Reaction score
Funjet has charged my credit card for our trip to Cozumel, but they have never sent the confirmation number for our flights. I have talked to the travel agent who has called Funjet, but they still have not faxed my number. Supposedly, they are backed up from Springbreak. Has anybody had any major problems with Funjet. They were so much cheaper than the competitor from DFW, I had to go with them, but now I am getting nervous. It has been about 4 days now with no confirmation.

We have used funjet several times to CZM and have had no problems. We currently are booked in Aug. to CZM thru funjet and received my flight confirmation # by calling the airline that i am traveling with. Not only does this show that you are in the cyber box, it allows you to retrieve any flight info including downloading of you boarding passes within 24hrs of the flight. Funjet will send you your travel vouchers about 3 wks before you leave if you made hotel resverations.
hope this helps.
monte

I've used funjet for a few vacations, some during spring break and have had no problems before. I am using them again in 11 days (yes, i'm counting the days) to travel to Cancun where my wife is getting certified. In the past, we have received vouchers via snail mail by now but not this time. My wife is calling them on Monday. I ordered on-line and I did receive verification and three flight changes via email so I'm not too worried yet. I'll post again on Monday and let you know what they say.

Fred

Today they told us they have changed their policy and all we will need is a print of the confirmation email.

I finally got my confirmation today by fax. I want to thank all for their help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom