Funjet rep at Park Royal is Rude, Disrespectful and Abusive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just a joke....?

Ooops, sorry - remind me to laugh next time.

i cant do non-inclusive.... I would drink myself into bankrupcy...
LOL - I hear you, and it looks like you have rec'd some good responses to your complaint; hope for a much better experience next time.

(Re your comment - and I know it was somewhat tongue in cheek - booze is cheap in Coz; seems a big price to pay vs the potential hassle(s)........ Your experience and this thread have reinforced that an all inclusive is not for me!)

LOL - I hear you, and it looks like you have rec'd some good responses to your complaint; hope for a much better experience next time.

(Re your comment - and I know it was somewhat tongue in cheek - booze is cheap in Coz; seems a big price to pay vs the potential hassle(s)........ Your experience and this thread have reinforced that an all inclusive is not for me!)

I have yet to find an all inclusive deal that doesn't cost at least as much as we could tour the restaurants of the island for. As for drinks, you can get Dos Equis for a buck to a buck and a half all over the place in Cozumel, and all inclusive well drinks are not usually strong or made with brand name booze so who cares? Hell, the best deal I ever got on a drink was winning a pair of those "Yarders" at Senior Frogs in a chugging and running contest. Of sourse, after the beer chugging and all the drinks from before, a couple really strong margaritas that are three feet tall were not really necessary! :shakehead:

Thanks again Officer for not putting me in the Mexican jail when you pulled me over later that night! :D

Hey, you're preaching to the converted! And that was my point to the OP - if your going all inclusive to save on the booze...... well YMMV - glad there are choices for all. We Agree, on this, at least!

Now as to the rest of your post.......

But 'cmon Senor Frogs??? That place is about as Mexican as Taco Bell - is your idea of Chinese food LaChoy from the grocery?????

Assume - hope - you were walking when you got pulled over; never see the humor in drunk driving, especially in a foreign country b/c if you drive drunk in Mexico they will arrest you - you will be real good friends w/ Paco, your cellmate (and spouse!!)

Sorry - My tolerance for those Carlos and Charlie/Senior Frogs games left me about 30 years ago.

Hey, you're preaching to the converted! And that was my point to the OP - if your going all inclusive to save on the booze...... well YMMV - glad there are choices for all. We Agree, on this, at least!

Now as to the rest of your post.......

But 'cmon Senor Frogs??? That place is about as Mexican as Taco Bell - is your idea of Chinese food LaChoy from the grocery?????

Assume - hope - you were walking when you got pulled over; never see the humor in drunk driving, especially in a foreign country b/c if you drive drunk in Mexico they will arrest you - you will be real good friends w/ Paco, your cellmate (and spouse!!)

Sorry - My tolerance for those Carlos and Charlie/Senior Frogs games left me about 30 years ago.

Eh, I was there with a noob that wanted to go. Besides, haven't you heard, 40 is the new 25. After a while the alcohol caught up with us. Wish I could say I was walking but Wyndham is a really long way from town. That was my second and last time doing the all inclusive thing. I only chose wyndham because the price was right at the time, and the sabor section pics looked really cool on their web site. The rooms were nice, and the pool with water slides from the rooms was interesting, but the over all experience wasn't as good as staying somewhere more diver oriented and exploring the tons of great food that can be had elsewhere.

Well Don, with the word "Dandy" in your screen name, I can't blame him for wondering!
I always figured you were straight, but I had to fight the urge to raz you a little after that last comment. :rofl3:

And before you say it, the 69 in my screen name is the model year of my vette. :wink:
Gosh...I am so glad you cleared that up. I was left wondering. Surely, though, you intended the double entendre!:shakehead:

Good grief....I just noticed what post number this is...what are the odds!!!

Hi to every one i think is time to defend my self and all my coworkers included the ones the work in other agencys but i wanna start this way and then i will get to the person in park royal the crys about me.
I born and rise in cozumel my family has like 80 years living here i had see many changes around ones good and others not that great, i was teach to give respect and spect the same in return, welcome the people the vist us and give them the same respect the they will spect to give when they are on vaction like working.
I join lomas travel like a year ago, i work in timeshare and the MEXICAN NAVY, on this job we have in the hotels we have to drive our own vihicle to hotels and we dont have a pay check no one single penny, we work by comicion only is we ask the people that visit us to stop by our desk and sing us a papper is because we get some bonus to contact alll our customers and that help us wiyh the money we spent in gas and more, the only thing we ask is to give us the same respect for our job that you guys will spect for other people to give you in your jobs, i really dont know what is that make you all of you when you came to our island think that you are donig us a favor by being here some times you guys came and dive with american people no with mexican companys so you put money in other american that was runnyn out usa and you guys think that is halping our economy?
This couple came to patk royal and i talk with then by phone i ask please stop by my desk just one minute, i know they had book ther dives and they had being diving the guy wife toll me i will be ther in five never happen, but they talk with the timeshere people to get a free car i no right now the economy is not that great but come on talking with timeshare to get freee stuff, well no my bussines the day of the incident i spoke again with the wife and i tolll her that they dont stop by our dedk but they have to leave to airport by 10 am they have to because other way i get punish if is late, the husban came right and he talk with me about this he was mad because i use the word "you have to" ok i understand no body wants to recibe orders but is funny he is talk how rude i was but i dint say a word of all the stuff he call me using the "F" word many times to refer my persone and i dint respond back i shut up and sit he dint let me talk to splain what happen " good education" right, he came to this board and say all that, well and then you have this Antonio cozumel guy braging how he got every one fired but is funny he is the one no working at cozumeleno hotel ( funny right) and he is not alow to get bacl there, i dont spect to by your friend when ypu get here all i want to give me the same respect you spect for others to your work let me do my job, and trus me i dont care what you do after you sing our papper, Antonio is here trying to make friends and make you think he is a nice guy just to see if you visit his web site and buy something ffom him whar a nice and cool guy you are Antonio Cozumel.
Please guys be welcome to our island but please dont think you make us a favor by coming and we dont have to treat you as royalty we will treat you the way you deserve as our guess is nothing that make you special by being a diver trust me my family teach me diving when i was like 10 years old and then i dive in the navy and im not special. peace to all of you and enjoy life if is diving better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom