Funjet rep at Park Royal is Rude, Disrespectful and Abusive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI to everybody, although I posted that I thought this thread should be shut down, and the moderator quoted me in her response, I was NOT the one to report this thread. I didn't even know there was a report function on the page until she mentioned it.

toooo late now, you are the "hall monitor":wink:

I tell ya, almost as bad as the belligerent postings are those who keep arguing with him. No point on either side to be made.

Just FYI to everybody, although I posted that I thought this thread should be shut down, and the moderator quoted me in her response, I was NOT the one to report this thread. I didn't even know there was a report function on the page until she mentioned it.

Jayjoans DID NOT report this thread, just FYI. I was just quoting him to let him know that there IS a report button and that if someone asks a moderator to do something in a normal post, we may not see it.

There may be a member or two that might not be able to respond to any future posts in this thread so please take my warning seriously and keep it friendly and within the terms of service for ScubaBoard. We do have a "PUB" forum where the rules are relaxed and off-topic is the topic. :wink:

You're right, Ms Moderator, let's get back to the subject at hand...

Thinks it's about the poor service & action of ONE individual, & the OP's disatisfaction of Funjet & Lomas Travel.

Well, I remember the cruise directors on all of my previous cruises always reminded us that "Please remember do not penalize the entire department or the entire ship/cruise line, based on ONE individual's poor performance..."

So, basing on Mr Sqweezy's one bad experience with this ONE individual (even I don't agree w/ him, I have have to respect his opinion on his bad experience w/ that individual), it shouldn't reflect badly on the entire Funjet & Lomas Travel organizations. He did raise the issue with both companies, I think they addressed it w/ that individual, who was not allowed to work for one wk (no income for the wk). So hopefully, everyone learned from the experience...

Now I gotta go practice my smiling "No Thank You's..." for my upcoming trip...

I think they addressed it w/ that individual, who was not allowed to work for one wk (no income for the wk). So hopefully, everyone learned from the experience...

Just sayin.....I've had 2 situations (1 in Coz and 1 in Aruba) where the end result was management telling us that the employee was given a week off.

In Aruba, we spotted the employee working at another resort. The resort was owned by the same company. In Cozumel, I stopped back in the shop the day we were leaving and there was the employee. 2 days after the complaint I made. Locals at both places laughed and confirmed that it is the easy way for management to deal with issues. You are leaving so, give them other jobs to do until you are gone.

That's why it is pointless to complain loudly on vacation out of the country.

Plus, who wants to be mad in paradise??

Glad you had some resolution from Funjet.

Last edited:
Thanks, Tek. I've been wondering how that works :)

Since it's obvious you're going to be with us for an unfortunately long while, allow me to teach you a trick. See the button that says "M-Quote" under each post? If you click that on each post you want to comment on, then on the last one click "Quote", you can put all your musings in one post, instead of needing 3 posts to answer 3 people.

Hey Guys,

Let's get this back on topic, or stop posting. There is so much off topic junk here, that I had to go back to page one to have an inkling about WHAT WAS the topic.

If you want to goof off, we have places for that where off topic is on topic.

If you have something relevant to this thread, please post it here.

I think Anne went above and beyond to make our intentions clear. Threads are suppose to stay ON TOPIC, so let's do that. If not, we will just shut this down as there is nothing of relevance getting posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom