Fun Jet chartered flight to Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jubjang

Reaction score
Sorry if I keep asking too many questions. This is my first trip to Cancun/Cozumel.

Does anyone ever fly Funjet Chartered fight from Houston to Cancun? I found the price is much cheaper than Continental ($470 vs 725). It's a direct flight. Appreciate if anyone could share your experience with me.

One more question about transportation: How much does the taxi cost from airport to Solymar?

Thank you very much.

jubjang:
Sorry if I keep asking too many questions. This is my first trip to Cancun/Cozumel.

Does anyone ever fly Funjet Chartered fight from Houston to Cancun? I found the price is much cheaper than Continental ($470 vs 725). It's a direct flight. Appreciate if anyone could share your experience with me.

One more question about transportation: How much does the taxi cost from airport to Solymar?

Thank you very much.

GO to worryfreevacations.com and look for hot deals from your city.

I have stayed at Solymar a couple times before. It's a bit older than some of the hotels but they have some good rooms with nice pools and a great beach. The taxi cost from airport to Solymar wasn't very expensive if I remember correctly, maybe 15-20 dollars at the Airport. It's been a while but it was around that. Also, Solymar is at the beginning of the Cancun strip, so it's closer to the Airport. About a 15 minute bus ride to get to the main clubs and hotel zone.

If you like Mayan Ruins there are some small ruins very close to Solymar which you can go explore. They're called El Rey, you can find them on any map.

Last thing, you're going to want to take the public buses in Cancun. Taxis cost a lot of money. The buses run 24 hours, they're extremely fast, cheap, and I think they run like every 10 minutes or something. I think its 6 pesos per ride, unless they rised the prices. Everybody uses the buses.

Hope any of this helps,
Mike

jubjang:

Thank you very much.

cowdog77:
I didn't see Houston listed as one of the departure cities on the Worryfree Vacations site...????

Try FunJet http://www.funjet.com/

Worryfree & Adventure tours USA are only out of DFW in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom