Fun dive at the notorious Eagle's Nest, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aue-mike

Contributor
Reaction score
...unfortunately there were openwater divers there, even with all the recent events, dive agency position statements, and FWC site guidance advising against it. Slow learners I guess....

Anyway, enjoy the video:

very cool....thanks for sharing.

Hi Michael.

Thank you for posting this, a delightfully filmed and well edited job capturing a grand day out. For as long as I can recall, I haven’t liked venturing into caves on land, so never considered entering a submerged one where in addition to my usual feelings of discomfort, unhappiness, and wariness, I'd also "enjoy" the added risks of silt-outs, disorientation and drowning. The seemingly casual ease and cool competence displayed by your crew helped create a sense of wonder, beauty, and serenity in an environment that many, myself included, may never experience. Almost made me want to do this myself. Almost.

Thought the choice of music was particularly apropos. Who were the musicians and what was the piece?

I think we might have a trusted friend in common. Was one of your companions Joe C?

Last edited:
Nice cinematography! Have to say I loved the "have fun relax" fins.

Those are mine. Glad you enjoyed them. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom